The April Programme is out, and after two months of two meetings each, we’re back with a bang and five Tuesdays!
These are the debate topics for next month:
- 2nd April – ANNUAL REPORT CARDS FOR TEACHERS ARE A GOOD IDEA
- 9th April – ALL PARKING ON PUBLIC ROADS SHOULD BE FREE OF CHARGE
- 16th April – THE TRAINING OF POLICE RECRUITS SHOULD BE OUTSOURCED
- 23rd April – CHARITIES ARE UNDER REGULATED
- 30th April – IT’S TIME TO HAVE A NEW NATIONAL ANTHEM.
They should make for a few interesting evenings!
Attend your first Hellfire Toastmasters evening →